Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Our "New" Paint-Mobile: Before and After



I'm so excited to finally be on our way to this summer's paintings! It's been a huge project (that I got us into), but James has been supportive of my crazy idea -as usual-, and the nasty old camper we bought is finally livable. We're both looking forward to the next month and a half of painting and family time... on our own schedule... without deadlines.  I'll post details of the camper remodeling process if anyone requests them, but otherwise I'll just stick to some before and after pics.

Before:





After:



The New Roof/Cieling

Dining to crib conversion:


It's cozy for a family of four, but we only really sleep in here anyway... and we like it. :)

3 comments:

Mama Smith said...

What a grand IDEA! Your children will forever be blessed by this...as well....LOVE IT!

jenedypaige said...

We had one just like this when I was little, we loved it! Happy camping and painting!

Tracy said...

Awesome! Good job!

Post a Comment